Dragging a safe with a chain
Hi,
I want a car to drag a safe that is attached with a chain.  I got the chain part working but not the safe. If I treat safe as birth object like chain  I don't get enough voxels spheres neither I can make safe act as dynamic for some reason. Any advice/  Thank you

Also anyway to link high poly safe to low poly tyflow safe used for simulation?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You definitely don't want to use Compound PhysX Shape type for the safe. Use regular Convex shape type and bind to the change with a PhysX Bind.
(06-07-2023, 02:21 AM)tyFlow Wrote: You definitely don't want to use Compound PhysX Shape type for the safe. Use regular Convex shape type and bind to the change with a PhysX Bind.

Thank you for the answer. Could you look at the attached image if I did it right?

How do I attach ty icon to the safe that is now acts like particles so money will fly out of it ? (I will use another ty for money)

Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I can't distill anything from a screenshot, you'll need to attach the file.
(06-07-2023, 01:29 PM)tyFlow Wrote: I can't distill anything from a screenshot, you'll need to attach the file.

Hi,
Here is the scene. I just cannot get my chain to stay together or to safe to be dragged properly. Could you please look at it.  Thank you!

Attached Files
.max   safe scene.max (Size: 8.07 MB / Downloads: 62)