Color Coding in Script Editor or Not ?
HI

Not sure if this is a bug or not - when ever I use the script editor for a tyFlow script operator, all text is the same color. I somehow saw a video tutorial and saw different colors for conditional statements, tf items, comments etc.

So I loaded and old tyFlow and when I opened a script operator it was multi colored which is a great help for writing code.

Is the editor text supposed to be a single color now ? or am I doing something wrong ? or is it a possible bug ? or ??

Rob

EDIT: seems to be in Max 2023 - is there a setting or something ?
Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like?
(06-12-2023, 01:43 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Can you post a screenshot of what it looks like?

Hi

max 2023 snapshot -

2022 OK and 2024 OK

Rob

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hmm yea that's weird...looks like something on your system is interfering with Scintilla's coloring. Do you have any other plugins or scripts installed which could be interfering? Or any add-ons installed which affect the coloring of Max's script editor?
(06-12-2023, 05:54 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Hmm yea that's weird...looks like something on your system is interfering with Scintilla's coloring. Do you have any other plugins or scripts installed which could be interfering? Or any add-ons installed which affect the coloring of Max's script editor?

I had the SDK installed - un-installed it - didn't matter

removed other plugs - except Forest pack / Vray / Phoenix

Still the same - didn't want to remove above plugs - now that I know I will use another max version for tyFlow Script - the colors are nice Smile

Rob