tyFlow Render and tyCache and scene scale
Hi all.

I haven't used tyFlow for a couple of years and am considering purchasing 1x tyFlow Pro (node locked).

We work in meter scale but whenever I used it in that scale I found it a big headache to get it working.  I had to try and convert all of the values to trick it into thinking I was using CM.  Often the float values wouldn't go down that far.

I just couldn't get the values to convert properly so resorted to using CM scale with the aim of bringing it into my meter scale scene

The last time I used it I inflated a sofa and saved it as a tyCache.  I found it easier to have the sofa deflate and then reversed it using tyCache. 

I brought this into my meter scale scene and scaled it up.

I then stopped using tyFlow.

-------

So, now my life story is over.

• Has it become easier to use tyFlow in meter scale scenes?

If not does anyone have any tips to easily convert the values to work the same as if I was using it in CM scale scenes?
  • It looks like there's no way to render over a network with tyRender if using tyCache

How much of a limitation do people find this?  In the example above where I needed to use tyCache for the sofa; I wouldn't be able to render this on other systems would I?  Only on mine.

Thanks,

Sean
Nothing in tyFlow is tied to any particular unit scale (never has been), so you’ll have to be more specific about what the issue was…