I'm having problems with Force Noise
I recorded a video to exemplify, whenever I use the Force operator with some noise, it always returns noises with patterns of vertical and horizontal straight lines, regardless of the chosen options, how can I make it act on the particles in a more natural way like the noise preview?

Attached Files
.mp4   Record_2023_09_05_11_35_35_415_1.mp4 (Size: 41.01 MB / Downloads: 53)
Can you post your file please...trying to mimic your setup but not getting those results. Perhaps it's a scale issue or something...being able to look at the file would help.
Of course, follow the attached file.

The same happens when I choose the Textmap mode and use a standard noise or any other procedural noise, it always returns straight lines in different patterns, VDB is also affected in the same way.

Attached Files
.max   TyFlow_Force_test.max (Size: 916 KB / Downloads: 42)
Thanks for the file...I'll have to dig further into this to figure out what's going on.
Alright, so this actually turned out to be a tricky issue...I tracked down the cause and it's related to legacy code in the Max SDK that I was using to calculate noise vectors. Normally banding like this isn't noticeable in flows where particles are scattered in 3D, but it does become quite noticeable when they're constrained to only 2 dimensions, like in your example...this is how the issue has gone unnoticed for so long (as far as I can tell it's existed since tyFlow's inception, due to me always relying on that legacy SDK code).

The fix is pretty simple...but has far-reaching implications (the fix changes the overall look of the noise to a degree, so it will affect all scenes that use noise in any capacity). Therefore, the fix I've added is going to be off by default ("legacy" mode will be on by default, to avoid breaking all prior setups). Users will be able to opt-into the fix by disabling the new "planar per-axis input (legacy)" checkbox available in all noise rollouts ("+/-" tab).

The new setting will be available in v1.027 (which is going live in a few minutes).
Tysonnnn awesome fix!!!

It's working 100% as expected, good idea with the optional solution to not change previous noisy flows.

Even in use with more three-dimensional scenes, the improvement felt in motion is very gratifying.

I confess that I came across this issue many times and it bothered me a lot, but I never thought to warn you because I thought it was a standard behavior of noises, until I realized that it affected too much in some cases and luckily I decided to report it Smile
Yea it's funny because I noticed that banding a few times myself and sort of just chalked it up to an artifact of my setup/settings or whatever, never really crossed my mind that it was a more pervasive issue. Glad it's solved!