Animated Bike
Hi, not sure if this topic has been addressed before, but I want to have an animated bicycle with a basket of fruits follow a path and as it hits objects on the road fruits fall out.  

Anyway, not sure about bringing the bicycle with all its parts animated to begin with.

Any help would be great.

Thank you
Do you want the whole bicycle to be simulated? Or just the basket?
I was thinking the whole bike too as it might crash at the end and fall apart.

Thank you
(09-14-2023, 01:25 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Do you want the whole bicycle to be simulated? Or just the basket?

I was thinking the whole bike too as it might crash at the end and fall apart.

Thank you
Well it's definitely possible. You'll want to use PhysX of course. Beyond that, it's such a broad question that it's tough to provide help beyond directing you to look at all the official example files in order to get started understanding tyFlow.
(09-18-2023, 01:16 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Well it's definitely possible. You'll want to use PhysX of course. Beyond that, it's such a broad question that it's tough to provide help beyond directing you to look at all the official example files in order to get started understanding tyFlow.

Thank you. I guess the one thing that might help me while I keep reading the help and examples in what is the best way to bring and object that has animation and has multiple parts.

regards
Bringing it in with a tyActor would probably suit something like this best. That way the multiple parts can be maintained as separate particles while retaining any hand-keyed animation you may want to keep on it before it breaks apart.
(09-19-2023, 04:40 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Bringing it in with a tyActor would probably suit something like this best. That way the multiple parts can be maintained as separate particles while retaining any hand-keyed animation you may want to keep on it before it breaks apart.

Cool, thank you.  Yes I'm looking into this.  Will keep you updated.