tyflow and vrayGPU
I dont know who to complain about this issue, but tyflow with around 4000 instances with heavy meshes does not render at all in vray GPU, memory shoots to more than 128GB and freezes everything......renderer is constantly processing but not result, whereas the same when done with vray CPU its super fast without any issue......I guess tyflow instancing is not working properly with tyflow.....I will address the same issue with Vray team also.....

I have no clue why its taking so much times

Nayan Bodawala

(09-26-2023, 04:38 AM)nayan Wrote: I dont know who to complain about this issue, but tyflow with around 4000 instances with heavy meshes does not render at all in vray GPU, memory shoots to more than 128GB and freezes everything......renderer is constantly processing but not result, whereas the same when done with vray CPU its super fast without any issue......I guess tyflow instancing is not working properly with tyflow.....I will address the same issue with Vray team also.....

I have no clue why its taking so much times

Nayan Bodawala

well there was a problem and now there is no problem, but I guess mesh operator trimesh literally messes vrayGPU, one of my tyflow setup had trimesh selected instead of instance......Sorry for touble