parameter stacks
Hey there!
I don't know how important this feature can be, but can this be possible that, when multiple operators (or may be not more than 3 or 4) are selected, there can be like parameter stacks one after the other, so that anyone can work parallely.
Its kindof available in pFlow…..

I do understand the amount of workload you are having, man hatsoff to you...…..

Thank you
Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean....you mean if you select multiple operators, all of their setting rollouts will appear? I think that would be quite unruly, considering how many rollouts some operators have and the limited screen space there already is for the rollout display...
(04-18-2019, 09:07 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean....you mean if you select multiple operators, all of their setting rollouts will appear? I think that would be quite unruly, considering how many rollouts some operators have and the limited screen space there already is for the rollout display...

Yeah you are right, it would be very unruly......but you can definitely have pin stack option, like we have in modifiers panel in 3dsmax.....I think it can be good when forces and other velocity changing operator are used......you can have multiple rollup and roll down for multiple operator at once
Well its just a suggession from me, with my experience I can say it will bring floating point difference to the workflow, but doing heavyduty stuff, sometimes it is very helpful looking at different operator at once......

Thank you for the reply
You have made a mammoth contribution to the CG society and I thank you for that

adios amigo