Multiple Version & floating licence
Hello there

Here's my situation : we have a little use of tyFlow in production (1.028 ) and everything is working fine.

But i would like to test newest version for another production (1.109 ) and it seems like i need to upgrade my licence server with the same version so it can deliver correctly the licence to workstation. 
But by doing this, i'm breaking all the running stuff on my first production. 
Workstation & licence server are not on the same version & licence doesn't want to be propagated

Code:
ERROR:

| System error: -50102 >  The version of tyFlow you are sending a license request from does not match the version number
of the license server. Both tyFlow and its license server must have matching version numbers.

This is hardly a blocking situation for a Studio like us with multiple production at the same time but with different versions

Do you have any workaround for this ? 

Thanks
-p-
TAT Studio
If you enable "backwards compatibility" in the floating license server, you can use it to activate all versions of tyFlow up to and including the version of the server (rather than only the version of the server). Just click the settings menu on the floating server and you'll see the option.
Hey that's exactly the option is was looking for, thanks ! Smile