mesh as static?
Hello..when i put Physx shape and i put the hull type to mesh, it says that particles are converted to static. why is that? (i know that mesh is not supported for dynamic particles, but i cant understand why)
convex hull is not accurate enough. So any idea of how to achieve accurate results?
thanks in advance.
It's because dynamic concave colliders are not supported in most physics engines, including PhysX. The math to calculate collisions against concave objects is *much* harder/slower/unstable than those against convex objects. So most engines don't even bother trying.

You can try to break up your object into convex chunks (maybe using the Element Fracture operator, if your mesh is multiple convex elements combined into one concave object), then attach them using a PhysX Bind operator.
Looking at this as it answers something else.  If I have an object that I can't use as a mesh but I made a dummy object that can be set to interact with the physx engine ok, how do I bind the main mesh to the dummy object I made?