waterfall particles
Wink 
I wanted to play around with the waterfalls .. are there any ideas for this in TyFlow ? I don't need to water mesh, it is quite enough to generate particles.. 
For example, I have a simple example in Houdini, do not quite understand how to repeat with TyFlow in the same way? 

Any help is welcome!

(Particles generation only)

TyFlow isn't made to make liquids. But if you just add an emitter and a collision object you will get something similar.
There are no liquid emitters (In Houdini), this is the usual particle system..
I have already found, in principle, what could partially satisfy me. But some particles remain on the surface (I wanted them to roll with the others) ... what should I change?
PlayBlast:

.mp4   tytest.mp4 (Size: 9.11 MB / Downloads: 743)

p/s.
and one more question - can I export these particles to alembic?
(04-23-2019, 10:56 AM)Refik Wrote: There are no liquid emitters (In Houdini), this is the usual particle system..
I have already found, in principle, what could partially satisfy me. But some particles remain on the surface (I wanted them to roll with the others) ... what should I change?
PlayBlast:

p/s.
and one more question - can I export these particles to alembic?

Under the Collision operator there is a tab called "friction". As standard it is 50%, set it to 0 along with variable to 0 as well and you will have no friction. Same with the Bounce tab if you don't want bounce as well.

As to the Alembic part i have no experience.
Thanks, it worked!
You can add a Particle Physics operator. It works fine and fast.