Cloth on Characters
First question:
I'm trying to put cloth sim on a moving character. Is there a possibility to constrain the simulated cloth vertexes to the colliding object. 

I mean like a rim of the model, collar, sleeves you don't want to move from the place but you want them to be bind to the skin. Something like in maya point to mesh ncoinstraint. You pick three vertexes of simulated object and the object and it is glued by those exact three vertexes moving with the skin but inactive in the sim.

I can probably do some distant test with some skinned object (thin rim objects) but it is a little workaround solution when there is maybe something direct.

Second question:
I used lower poly model of cloth. Is it possible to smooth it afterwards. Because I like the lowpoly sim but I need to put something like turboSmooth on top or at least smooth modifier (now you can see smooth groups not applied).
You can use object bind in combination with particle switch (deactivate) to attach particles to geometry/surfaces. Generally, things like surface/object distance tests are used, but cloth has a special property where you can set matIDs on your input mesh which the Cloth Bind operator can use to auto-deactivate/send those particles.

There's no reason you can't put a smooth modifier on a tyFlow object. Just remember to turn off the particle interface if you've turned it on.