Publishing custom properties
It will be great to have the chance to publish custom properties of a particle source so it could be read from a different particle source

thanx
I'm not sure what you mean....Birth Flow and Flow Update can already read custom properties.

However, you have to make sure you enable the custom property channels you want to pass forward in your source tyFlow's Cache settings. By default, caching of custom properties is disabled because they can eat up a lot of RAM.
(04-25-2019, 04:50 PM)tyFlow Wrote: I'm not sure what you mean....Birth Flow and Flow Update can already read custom properties.

However, you have to make sure you enable the custom property channels you want to pass forward in your source tyFlow's Cache settings. By default, caching of custom properties is disabled because they can eat up a lot of RAM.

Sorry for my english, maybe "publishing" is not the right concept.

I was wondering if it will be possible to read the custom properties of a particle source from another particle source and another event.

Birth Flow and Flow Update create a Circular Reference Error when used in the same TyFlow