Stopping Vibrating PhysX....
First, i must say this Plugin makes me very happy.  It's been a long time coming and everything I wanted it to be ....is true!  Thank you for your contributions Tyson!

Now onto my very first question....

When using a PhysX Shape particle with Voronoi Fracturing... I can't seen to get the shapes to ever resolve to a stop.  I've tried stop, switching to a seperate event and full friction.  Is there some appropriate mechanism I need to be aware of to properly stop particles and fragments after they rest so they don't just sit there and wiggle?

Any insight appreciated!
Joel Eckert
Big Little Pictures
To reduce jittering there are various settings you can tweak, the main one being simulation substeps (turn them up). You can also adjust PhysX Shape drag and collision tolerance. PhysX particle sleeping is also something that will help, although I believe it's broken at the moment and it's something I have to look into.
I was also encountering that today. The only thing that finally letting it sleep properly is by reducing the time step to 1/4 frame. Seems a little excessive for just cubes falling to the floor, but I am just knee deep into particles in general so take it with a grain of salt.
Thanks for fixing the above bug in the new build... .16019!

You rock.
Joel Eckert
Big Little Pictures