tyFlow v0.16017 (BETA)
New version is out!

http://beta.tyflow.com

Additions:

* a tyParticleObjetExt interface was created for tyFlow, for accessing tyFlow custom data channels through the IParticleObjectExt interface. 3rd party SDK developers who wish to access tyFlow custom data can request the header for inclusion in their projects.
* Limiter position mode has 'affect velocity' control
* Spawn operator has new option to align child particles to the surface of their parent

Fixes:

* fixed a .NET DLL error that would popup on certain machines when loading tyFlow
* fixed a Display Data operator bug where particle age was never retrieved properly
* fixed a bug where texmaps would not query the proper W-coordinate when "use offset as W" was disabled
* fixed a bug that caused a crash when copying + pasting certain operators to a different flow
* fixed a bug where tyCache retimer settings couldn't be switched from frame to speed
* fixed a bug where tyCaches were not properly loading frames if their particle interface was referenced by a separate plugin first
* fixed a bug that was causing certain tyActor setups to cause tyFlow to endless reset the simulation over and over
* fixed a bug where a threading race condition would cause cloth meshes to flicker on and off in the viewport
Quote:* a tyParticleObjetExt interface was created for tyFlow, for accessing tyFlow custom data channels through the IParticleObjectExt interface. 3rd party SDK developers who wish to access tyFlow custom data can request the header for inclusion in their projects

I'm not a programmer but this sounds very cool and promising!
Hi Tyson, I was looking at the following demo (latest version of Tyflow downloaded and installed  max 2019 - vray 3.6)
tyFlow_flag_001.max

is the string holding the top of the flag supposed to dissconnect from the flag pole?
Hi Kirado,

There was a small regression in v0.16017 version posted last night that may have caused this. I quickly updated v0.16017 with the fix once I discovered it but it's possible you downloaded it before it went live again. Could you redownload v0.16017 (and re-download the example file) and try again, and let me know if it works?
(05-02-2019, 02:34 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Hi Kirado,

There was a small regression in v0.16017 version posted last night that may have caused this. I quickly updated v0.16017 with the fix once I discovered it but it's possible you downloaded it before it went live again.  Could you redownload v0.16017 (and re-download the example file) and try again, and let me know if it works?

Hi Tyson. I updated to the most recent version and the flag demo works as expected! ;-)