Transformation Matrix
Hey there!
I don't know how to explain, I will try to explain through an example, I created a Voronoi fracture and the TM axis is the same as the object axis, but I want those fragments to have there transformation matrix or pivot perpendicular to the surface of that voronoi fragment surface.

Is there a way to manipulate transformation matrix, without disturbing the shape or orientation?

I am getting little confused....

Thank you
Right now there's no way to orient the axis of particles like that. What effect are you trying to achieve? Maybe I can suggest a workaround.
It's just an RND.....the whole idea was to generate a voronoi pattern, spawn them outward at equal distance and apply rotation with inherit previous.
I was able to spawn through speed operator with center out icon (somehow surface force with normal didn't work well), but the issue was with rotation, as the axis were not perpendicular to the closest point surface.
Even the surface align in rotation didn't work....

It is easier said then done.....but here's a thing
Is it possible to generate a voronoi fracture from a particle group assigned through position obj from different birth event. then in that scenario, we can not only get the pattern on a distinct point but can also get the TM of those point. which can then be used for generating lots of motion graphic content.

But then again it is easier said than done... 
Thank you for your time
Nayan