Delete Spline Path (Trajectory Type) on Parent Particle Death?
I'm looking for a way to have Spline Paths die when the particle driving them (based on trajectory) is deleted.   I can set the Max Age under the tySpline to a low value and get what I'd call "chaser" splines that follow the trajectory of each particle and erase themselves along that path, but I'd like to have splines that persist (and don't shrink along length) and instead just go away as soon as the corresponding particle is deleted.   Any ideas?
Currently there's no way to kill paths as soon as their parent particle dies...isn't that undesirable though? Because then the paths would just pop out of existence and it may seem like a visual artifact.
(05-02-2019, 10:34 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Currently there's no way to kill paths as soon as their parent particle dies...isn't that undesirable though? Because then the paths would just pop out of existence and it may seem like a visual artifact.

I guess for most cases it would.  However, for something like lightning or sparks it could be quite useful.  Smile
That's a good point, I'll make a note to add that in then.