surface align rotation
hello tyson i am not sure what I am doing wrong but when I use animated object as a reference node for spawning particles on another particles which are generating splines just like the growth occlusion scene file ,I get wrong alignment and it seems like particles are spawning in the air. what is the correct method of getting pivots from reference node and from that pivot scaling and rotation should affect?
Try resetting the xform of your reference node, if its pivot is to matching to the location of the particles.
Xform does helped in other way but not solved my problem.
Well then you'll need to attach a file or something, otherwise I have no way of knowing what the problem is.
let me try to explain, i made 3 leaves and then animated them with bend modifier, grouped it with a cylinder and have that group into reference node, I resetted every object's xform but still its not aligned with parent particle.
Oh I see.

If you group objects, the center of the group will be used as the particle pivot.

If you need more precise pivot control, use a tyActor/Actor-operator setup instead. You could also experiment with the Move Pivots operator (specifically the 'by value' mode) which you can use to manually shift particle pivots. Once shifted, re-position your particles and they'll offset their position accordingly.
oh yes Move PIvots! thanks tyson for your time, I will definitely look into it.