testing the continuous voronoi problem
In this test I have 2 grids and I scattered points in them that I use for a voronoi fracture.
The problem is that there is a center point that is taking in account for the fracture but I don't need that one.
And then sometimes there is a face disapearing. here and there.

What is the cause? and, there is a solution for it?

thankyou!

the second problem I fixed it already " Optimize Slice Borders " set up to OFF and now nothing dissapears.

Still the middle particle can't find a solution for it.

I think its the point of the "shape" in the new flow.
But if Voronoi fracture is set up to ( Source Flow Particles ) why picks the one in the actual flow?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Does the face actually disappear? Or just the visibility of that edge? Turn on shaded view to see if the face is really gone...

I'm not sure why the mystery middle particle is appearing...if you attach a scene file it will be easier to figure out.
true the dissapearing edges was something "unreal" for real the face stays there, and doesn't happen all the time.

Another viewport "bug" i found is that if I separate the voronoi shapes a bit, jiggles a lot when playing, but doesn't happen if I scroll the timeline.

Well it's in the file you can test it.

Attached Files
.max   continuous_voronoi_B_03_forTyson.max (Size: 716 KB / Downloads: 214)
Thanks for the file, houou.

The mystery particle problem will be fixed in the next build.

As for the jiggling, that's because you have "particles move outwards" enabled in your voronoi operator. So on subframes (which are only evaluated in 'play' mode, not when scrubbing), tyFlow is interpolating those velocities...and then as soon as the particles are 1 frame old they are deleted. So you get the effect of them jiggling like that.
Thankyou!