Find particles op / Find target by ID
Couple of wishes...

1. A find target op for Particles.
Might be possibly to integrate this into the find target op, but might be better to keep it separate.

The idea is to have particle find other particle positions. Should possibly work in all of these scenarios:

A.) Find particles within the same flow, just within a different event (for example: spawned particles finding their parents after a while):
B.) Find particles birthed within the same flow, but from different birth events (this is the most common scenario I´d be using it for).
For example I´d have one birth event birthing viruses and another one birthing antibodies.
C.) Find particles from another tyFlow/tyCache.

My current workaround is using a property test for neighbours and set a big enough search radius, together with a point force and particle grouping.

But this is limited in a lot of ways:
A) Its difficult to control the velocities.
B) I can´t tell particles to "stick" to one particle, analogue to how the find target op works with "closest" or "random".

2. Add an option to "find by ID" to the find target op.

Would be very useful, so I could simply pick a couple of faces, change their particle ID and control very precisely where I´d want the particles to move to.

I do lots of medical animations and these are two of the most common problems I´m facing.

I´m realizing some of this might be doable with scripting already, but I´m not gonna get into scripting anytime soon I´m afraid...
It's hard to come up with an intuitive solution to a problem like this, because when you have an arbitrary cloud of particles, how can you tell which particles to follow which particles in a generalized manner? By ID offset? Parent? Sibling? Group? Etc, and each of those would either require precise, complicated controls or still potentially be too vague to be useful. If you've come across a clever solution to this problem in another piece of simulation software, let me know. I think it might be something that you will ultimately have to script though.