Expect new features of "tyParticleSkin"
HI, TYSON. I mentioned that adding a break function to "tyParticleSkin". I have a puzzle now, how to make "ice break" (I mean the broken is not done in a flash, it is slowly broken or broken according to a condition). If "tyParticleSkin" can break, then "the ice surface is slowly broken" can be done using "tyParticleSkin".
Specifically this is:
   First, the ice surface will be broken in advance, as shown in Figure 1. I will then do a piece of animation of the cracking of the ice as needed. When the entire animation is complete. You can use "tyParticleSkin" to wrap particles. It is determined that the distance between the point and the point reaches a certain value and is disconnected. This will enable the “real-time crushing” ice-face breaking animation. Can you get your approval for this idea?
   There is also an advantage to this, the broken pieces are Tyson polygons, and there is no detail. If the skinned object has a subdivision, there will be various irregular faces when disconnected. This will add more detail.
After the skin modifier is disconnected, please see the fourth and fifth images.

thank you
I also noticed that many people like to make car deformation. So strictly speaking, after the car is deformed, shouldn't it break in some places?
After some objects are severely deformed, the break should be normal, right?