How do tysplines cache? I tried to cache the particles that drive it. When I cache it
How do tysplines cache? I tried to cache the particles that drive it. When I cache it, it became "tycache". But "tycache" could not be read by "tysplines".
have the same issue atm. need to cache my particles to avoid position flickering, but cannot export tyspline as alembic because it would be around 500gb at least
Have you checked 'include typsplines' in the exporter options? Cant be sure on the exact wording but it is something like that Smile
tySpline only works with the tyFlow system I believe not as a separate object. What worked for me was using the Export Particles op in it's own even so it acts in global mode and also enabling the 'include splines paths geo'. Then I used the tyCache to read those exported files.
You need to make sure your tySplines object also has meshing enabled. For example, an enabled "tySplineMesher" modifier on top. The splines themselves cannot be cached, but if they are meshes they can be included in a tyCache export.