Fluid Force doesn't work properly
The fluid force works for a moment and then does not work again. I have tried on different computers with the latest version of tyflow. The problem is that the Phoenix liquid does not break a physX shape with voronoi. I leave the file here, it's a simple scene. Thanks!

Attached Files
.max   prova mix.max (Size: 1.48 MB / Downloads: 266)
Did you enable velocity channel export in your PhoenixFD settings?
(05-20-2019, 05:31 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Did you enable velocity channel export in your PhoenixFD settings?

Yes i did

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Could you confirm which version of tyFlow you are using, as well as which version of PhoenixFD you are using?

I loaded your scene and simmed the first 20 frames and the liquid broke the wall apart without an issue....
(05-20-2019, 06:09 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Could you confirm which version of tyFlow you are using, as well as which version of PhoenixFD you are using?

I loaded your scene and simmed the first 20 frames and the liquid broke the wall apart without an issue....

Yes, at first was working for me too. But if you change some things, then it stops working as you can see at the image below. My tyflow version is: 0,16022 and my phoenix version is: 3.13.00

thanks

i've tryed to reconstruct all in a new scene, but it happens the same: first is working. I changed some features like the thiknes of the wall, or the dimensions of the grid and the situation of de emisor, and then it stops working...

Hmm, I still can't reproduce here.

For example, I changed the cell size and resimmed and the chunks still follow the new sim just fine. Are there some other steps that you're missing? Try choosing 'Refresh Simulation' after you make some changes, in the tyFlow right click menu?
Hey i have been doing several tests and I think I've found the issue. It's something relationated with the distance. In the pictures that I sshow you here, its exactly the same scene, only i changed the distance of the emissor to the wall. The square it's only a reference to compare, that it's 20cm x 20cm. When i come back the emisor next de wall it works again...

So if some distance is working for you, when you move the emissor far of your original distance, it will stop working... (i'm clicking refresh simulation for every step i've done)

The distance of the emitter doesn't have any effect when I try it.

Could you try disabling Phoenix "adaptive grid" and see if that works?
it's not working without adaptative grid. it's a bit exasperating  Cry  
So, its the possibility of doing a teamviewer and you enter to my 3dsmax and see that? Maybe it's more easy if we use a chat, my facebook is Nil Lds.

Hey, i see other issues that maybe are the same question. When i have all the operators right, then i moved de wall down and the tyflow doesn't restart the position. I've tryed to refresh simulation, and doest work either. It's seems that there is a moment than Tyflow bugs, and stops working when the scene have a phoneix simulation active. As you see at the image, i tryed deleting the fluid force, but it's still not working.

HI! I found the solution, (that maybe helps to found the problem of the issue). Y used physX collision and mesh operator and then works ever!