"Birth Shape" inherits materials and animations
I have a more complex robot that needs to be converted into particles to do the broken animation. Because there are so many robot parts, there are many materials. Re-giving the robot (particle) material at this time becomes very cumbersome and complicated. I hope that "Birth Shape" can inherit the original object material. This way I don't need to re-engage the robot material.

There is another problem. The number of robot objects is very high. I need to inherit the motion of the original robot. Now I use the "Cloth Bind" and "Object Bind" nodes to bind to the original robot object, which makes my entire particle system just start. Become very card. I hope that "Birth Shape" can directly read the object animation. Thank you

Perhaps the "Birth Shape" inheritance object animation is very burdensome for the particle system, I hope this node has its own cache function. Avoid placing a large burden on the entire particle system
If you have complex animation like that, you need to use tyActors.
Ok. Thank you

Then the problem of inheriting the original object material can be increased?
I'll make a note about that, yes.
I have a small animation, just a rotating spherical item that is pre-cut with Rayfire bricks. I used birth shape, and eventually the parts will be affected by surface test and send into another event with physX shape for gravity, triggering the parts to fall naturally. I discovered the rotation animation disappeared by using birth shape. Is there a way to preserve the rotation?
Birth Shape does not retain any animation.

Please either use tyActors to inherit animation of your input objects, or a different setup like using Object Bind to bind particles to objects.
(06-16-2019, 11:56 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Birth Shape does not retain any animation.

Please either use tyActors to inherit animation of your input objects, or a different setup like using Object Bind to bind particles to objects.

Object Bind settles it. Thanks!
Thanks. I was able to do it but when the arm falls it does not inherent initial speed from a moving robot.  Anyway t odo it?
.max   physx.max (Size: 620 KB / Downloads: 40)