A big pile of coins - how ?
Hello, i've been trying to make a huge pile of coins behind 2 doorsm which open up slowly and the pile of coins starts to flow inside the room. But i am having trouble making it work correctly.

What i am doing is: 

birth voxels - make a grid of many coins , and with physix controls make the pile on the back of the doors and when they open, they should start falling down. I havent gotten to the part with the door opening because the pile on the back, it intersects a lot. The coins between them. And i drop thousands of coins and it doesnt really pile up.  I have observed the example scenes and made the same things in my scene but for some reason its not working well. 

Also its vibrating a lot.

And last questoin. What would be the best way to have the coin pile pre-made? not to wait for it to spawn or settle down. I want it to be there and to wait for the doors to open, and when they open to start moving.

[Image: CAVWLXy.png]

any suggestions ? Thanks!
Here is the file, you just need a simple trick there by having a slope mesh under the coins to push them outside, then you can either put a coins texture on it or scatter coins on its service when you done with the simulation

I think you need to simulate to get a good pile effect.

hope this works for you

Attached Files
.mp4   Coins_1.mp4 (Size: 2.09 MB / Downloads: 247)
.max   Coins.max (Size: 488 KB / Downloads: 261)
Good stuff. Thanks! i managed to do something simmiliar in the end but with a couple of errors and your file helped me clear them. Thanks!