Particle display accuracy
When a very large scene proxy, I hope that a node can optimize the viewport model display.
For example, the model close to the lens remains unchanged, and the medium distance display from the camera is the middle model display. Far away, it can be a very simple rough display.
That is to say, the display accuracy of the particle object is determined according to the distance of the camera.
The closer to the camera, the higher the accuracy, and the farther away from the camera, the lower the accuracy.
This option can also be applied to rendering.
Level of detail (LOD) display like that is an interesting idea, although it can be annoying to setup for the user and I've tried to design tyFlow in such a way that it's not necessary (by implementing viewport/render instancing when possible...although instancing is not supported for many renderers yet so for many people this issue is not yet resolved).

Maybe a simpler approach is just to have the display operator default to points instead of geometry, if a particle is beyond a certain distance from the camera or something. I"ll have to think about it.