tyFlow v0.16031 (BETA)
tyFlow v0.16031 is out!

http://beta.tyflow.com

Additions:

* double-clicking a flow tab in the editor UI will select the corresponding tyFlow in the scene
* the max asset manager should now track all tyCache files in a sequence, allowing for archival of the entire sequence rather than the single file from the sequence that was chosen by the user in the cache file pick dialog
* tyCaches will attempt to load missing caches from relative paths if the absolute path is not found, so loading caches from archived files should be possible without manual retargeting
* unnecessary rig particles are no longer generated for tyActor skinned meshes

Fixes:

* fixed a crash that could occur when using the Camera Cull operator
* fixed a bug where the Fluid Properties operator was not returning the correct z-axis velocity value
* fixed a bug where certain operator listboxes were not generating horizontal scrollbars to show long node names
* fixed a bug where spherical overrides in the PhysX Shape operator were not working
* fixed a crash that could occur in the Shape operator when using animated VRay proxies
* fixed a bug where Wobble operator initialization was happening at the end of the simulation step, rather than in the proper operator order
* fixed a bug where Cloth operator shell matID overrides were not working
* highres input mesh evaluation is now substantially faster
on version 0.16023 i have a scene with smoke , alotta smoke and on distributed rendering it renders out fine. I updated to 030 yesterday and 031 today and i get variations of colours in the buckets of other PC's . so i downgraded to 023 and its working fine now again. files are local and on vray DR i have send missing assets . the problem is in the tyflow object as when i hide it - no more buckets. So keep that in mind that something might have gotten wrong in the newer version for DR
Hi devailo, if you could send the problem scene that would help me debug. Thanks.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/o1bqzhfajrv1m9...3.max?dl=0

here it is. So this file works fine with an older version of Tyflow , and gets the random slightly different colored buckets with the newer version WHEN rendering with distributed rendering with Vray . I am not really sure if you will be able to experience the problem also ..
Can you upload an mp4 or image sequence in a zip file or something showing the issue in action?
i will try to , but next week , when im finished with all the shots becausae of tight deadlines. And then i will upgrade the tyflows to the newest version and render!