關於Krakatoa與Thingking particle相關
您好!我
您好!我英文不太好,先用中文請教
我有使用TYFLOW進行大量粒子運算,但是他無法給予喀拉喀托進行渲染,想問一下這部分是我沒找到對應渲染方式嗎,還是他有特殊節點可進行渲染。
另外還有TP,他是否能與TP共同執行與運算。

而相關的Fumefx與Phionex我已經有看到他人詢問且您在說明上也說明這兩部分是可執行的

Hello! I am not very good at English, first ask in Chinese.

I have used TYFLOW for a lot of particle operations, but he can't render it to Krakatoa. Would you like to ask if I didn't find the corresponding rendering method, or if he has a special node to render?

There is also TP, whether he can perform AND operations together with TP.

And the related Fumefx and Phionex I have already seen others ask and you also stated in the description that these two parts are executable.
Hi,

For Krakaktoa...either enable the Particle Interface in the Interfaces rollout, or add a Mesh operator and set to Vertex Cloud (and enable geometry rendering within Krakatoa).

Let me know if it works!

tyFlow is currently compatible with Phoenix, but not FumeFX. Hopefully FumeFX in the future.
(04-03-2019, 03:46 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Hi,

For Krakaktoa...either enable the Particle Interface in the Interfaces rollout, or add a Mesh operator and set to Vertex Cloud (and enable geometry rendering within Krakatoa).

Let me know if it works!

tyFlow is currently compatible with Phoenix, but not FumeFX. Hopefully FumeFX in the future.

thank you very much! I immediately tried to see the Krakato related

true! I also hope that I can finally combine with Fumefx! I think this is very helpful for this set of tools.

(04-03-2019, 03:46 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Hi,

Let me know if it works!

Hi! After testing, still can't render!
I am attaching my settings and pictures.
I am Win7 system MAX is 2018 KK is 2.8.5

Sorry! I just found out that I still can't attach pictures, I don't have permission yet.
Hey I may have misspoken...looks like Krakatoa isn't recognizing tyFlow particles when the Particle Interface is turned on. I will look into fixing this.

In the meantime, try the Vertex Cloud method (create particles, add Mesh operator and set mode to Vertex Cloud)....then in your Krakatoa settings, turn on the ">Geo. Verts" button. I tested here and that method is working. For this method to work, the Particle Interface needs to be off.