Audio visualizer in TyFlow?
Hello there. Is there any way to create audio visualizer in TyFlow with lets say some other plugins? I have looked a little and the only thing i found thats close to what i want to achieve is something created with particle flow, krakatoa plugin and adobe after effects. But is there a way to do it differently with TyFlow for example?
Max has a built-in audio controller that you can assign to any keyframeable parameter in tyFlow, which could be used to drive values with sound.
Oh, i will be sure to check this out. Thank you!
Max doesnt have an equalizer function so you'll probably want to export a bunch of copies of your audio too, each soloing a different frequency band. Otherwise it's just a simple volume level output.
Can someone tell me how to add the audio controller to the birth (per frame) and speed (magnitude) parameter? Normally i can acess those parameters through Track View, when i select Tyflow and open the Track View, there is indeed a "Event_001" with "Birth", "Position Object", "Speed" etc rollouts but unfortunately if i click the little + icon, there are no submenus like the needed "Per Frame" and "Magnitude" options.