Simulating particles & liquid in a cyclone
A little update here. I managed to simulate, when replaced Phoenix 5.2 with Phoenix 5.1. It seems at the moment the lates 5.2 cannot be used together with tyFlow. I tested official build of Phoenix 5.2 too, but it didn't work either.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I still have one question about Particle physics modifier. Since I'm simulating stones I don't want soft bodies. What is the way to avoid particle pilar from first collapsing and then bouncing back. First the pilar shrinks and then shoot back up. That's hardy the way stones would behave. What would be the correct way to make particles hard bodies?
Try decreasing time step in TyFlow Icon to 1/4.
Be careful, the more you decrease, the slower sim will be.
Thanks,

I'm already using 1/4 frame steps. I just want to have the particle pillar behaving more like stones instead of sponge - non deforming particles. Is that possible in tyFlow.
In my quick test, with 1/4 they barely move (while with default 1 frame time step, they bounce around).
Maybe your scene scale is different and they behave little bit differently... try maybe 1/8 and see what happens.

Stiffness parameter in Particle Physics should also be for bouncing.

When I encounter to something like this, I quickly make a new scene in same scale, and same size of the particles, and I just spawn few particles to see how they behave, and then I figure out what numbers is best to use.
Maybe you can try that approach for this question.
Thanks,

So if I don't want it NOT to bounce at all, Should I make Stiffness 0 or 1?
I also wonder how the get more even distribution to the particles. There's no tube inside the cyclone for particles. Any ideas how to proceed?

I'm still trying to get this right. I wonder if I have correct fluid force settings. Anyway the particle part looks awful. Is there anything You would change in there settings?

I have already spent one year trying to get this working. I think I need two or three more years to get acceptable results.

I wonder why I'm getting these results with tyFlow      when Path follow force is used in     Phoenix simulation.

I really find this a bit odd. With Flowlines like this,     I got tyFlow simulation like this.    
Is your particle emitter the same size as the PhoenixFD emitter? They need to have the same spatial coverage in order to disperse particles in the same volume.
For some reason, the particles fly through the walls of simulation container, when used same size emitters for both. So I made tyFlow emitter position icon smaller until particles stayed inside the system. Mayne I should decrease the PhoenixFD emitter as well. I have no Idea what causes the phenomenon.