TyDiffusion 1.113 - Biped to OpenPose error
Hi,
When trying to use Biped to OpenPose I get this error.

invalid prompt: {'type': 'invalid_prompt', 'message': 'Cannot execute because node huchenlei.LoadOpenposeJSON does not exist.', 'details': "Node ID '#5'", 'extra_info': {}}

It happens with 1.5 and XL. Other OpenPose modes are working.
Are you using non-English Windows or Max?

Are numbers on your machine set to use commas instead of periods for decimal points?
(07-15-2024, 10:10 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Are you using non-English Windows or Max?

Are numbers on your machine set to use commas instead of periods for decimal points?

Yes, German Windows with commas. Max is English but also with commas.
Can you try switching to periods and see if it works? That will help me track down the cause…
(07-15-2024, 11:48 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Can you try switching to periods and see if it works? That will help me track down the cause…

Did not help. Sad
Ok, can you export the ComfyUI workspace (from the top right presets menu in tyDiffusion) and send that to me?
The same happens with IC-Light.

invalid prompt: {'type': 'invalid_prompt', 'message': 'Cannot execute because node LoadAndApplyICLightUnet does not exist.', 'details': "Node ID '#10'", 'extra_info': {}}

(07-15-2024, 01:12 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Ok, can you export the ComfyUI workspace (from the top right presets menu in tyDiffusion) and send that to me?

I added both problems.

Attached Files
.zip   TyDiffusion_Problem.zip (Size: 73.21 KB / Downloads: 21)
Oh sorry, I misread the original error message you posted.

Looks like you just didn't update ComfyUI when you installed the latest build (there should be a little button with a yellow icon next to the generate button reminding you to do so).

Either way, just run the one-click installer again to get the new nodes required to do the biped extraction.
(07-15-2024, 01:52 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Oh sorry, I misread the original error message you posted.

Looks like you just didn't update ComfyUI when you installed the latest build (there should be a little button with a yellow icon next to the generate button reminding you to do so).

Either way, just run the one-click installer again to get the new nodes required to do the biped extraction.

One-click-installation did not work and there is no yellow warning sign.

I tried to run as administrator and install it again but then I can't open tyDiffusion! (See screenshot)

[Edit] When I remember right, the difference to previous versions was the missing installation path for ComfyUI. In the build before I set a different path on drive D: not C:. In the new build I could not set it.
Could this be the reason?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I mean…the screenshot you posted implies tyFlow isn’t even installed.

If you want we can schedule an AnyDesk session so I can remote onto your machine and get to the bottom of the issues. Email me at support@tyflow.com if you would like to do that.
(07-16-2024, 11:45 AM)tyFlow Wrote: I mean…the screenshot you posted implies tyFlow isn’t even installed.

If you want we can schedule an AnyDesk session so I can remote onto your machine and get to the bottom of the issues. Email me at support@tyflow.com if you would like to do that.

You are right. TyFlow was not loaded. We have a mapped network device Q: which isn't available when starting MAX as admin. Sad
I changed the path to IP and then TyFlow works again. But after updating ComfyUI the issue is still there.

We cannot do an AnyDesk session due to restictions of my company, sorry.
It sounds like whatever permissions you have set on your machine are interfering with the installation and such. You'll have to navigate the issue yourself since I can't guess how your machine is configured.

You could send me the setup/execution logs (docs.tyflow.com/faq/AI), but if ComfyUI isn't running because of some other software/permissions preventing it from doing so, the logs may not reflect that.
(07-16-2024, 01:33 PM)tyFlow Wrote: It sounds like whatever permissions you have set on your machine are interfering with the installation and such. You'll have to navigate the issue yourself since I can't guess how your machine is configured.

You could send me the setup/execution logs (docs.tyflow.com/faq/AI), but if ComfyUI isn't running because of some other software/permissions preventing it from doing so, the logs may not reflect that.

I changed the root path of TyDiffusion to another drive and now it works. It seems to be a permission issue.