Export Operator does not always find previously exported objects
I'm using the export operator to export bones from an actor sim. after the initial sim, these bones are used in a larger setup, and subsequent exports are only ment to update the existing bones through the "Use previously exported objects if found". Initially this works fine, but at some point, and I'm not sure when, the setup breaks. the exported bones from subsequent sims generate different particle_ID's and thus the original bones are no longer recognized and updated, and I end up with duplicates that has to be implemented in the larger setup all over again. 
I've been trying to reproduce this in a minimal setup, but have been unsuccessful so far.

Is this expected behaviour? and is there any workarround that ensure consistent particle ID's from the same event, between sessions and overall changes to other parts of the tyflow setup?
tyFlow tracks previously-exported objects by saving their original ID and source operator ID in a user property attribute on the object.

If a re-export occurs and an object is not found with those matching attributes, tyFlow will assume the object was removed from the scene and will export a new object.

So if you're finding that previously-exported objects are not being updated, it means their source particle ID changed (ie, you substantially changed the flow and now there's no matching particle to the original one).