General info on where to begin R&D (Spline biped char. anim. with physics)
I am finishing writing a short film and have a character that will have overlay effects that will be modeled using splines that will be rigged. I am planning to use these splines as drivers for effects using TyFlow. I was very much into learning TyFlow up until early last winter, so I am pretty knowledgeable about using it and am familiar with all sample scenes up to that point. 

My question is basically a general request to help me narrow my research at least for getting started. Any suggestions would be helpful. I am leaving it very broad because I have the character doing many changes in form but the only consistent thing is the rigged splines, which I would also love to hear any suggestions about if anyone had any.

I have heard that Facebook had a good TyFlow community, but I don’t have an account and it won’t let me create one without a mobile number. If anyone has suggestions on good resources, I am very interested. 

This is my first post here so I apologize if I am asking a question that has already occurred in another form.  Really I just wanted to break the ice and say hello to everyone. TyFlow is such an awesome tool and I am so excited to get back into it but now with a purpose. 

Thanks.