Tyflow not Rendering (Randomly stops working)
Hello there, First of congrats on making this plugin its really great.

So in the past using Tyflow I would have to use a lower quantity of particle emission because it would not render large amounts.

Now I have reproduced the error by just adding a Mesh collider and now particles will not render no matter the quantity, it is like the file is damaged or something.

I have also removed this collider and have no luck getting particles to work again, I really love this plugin this is the only issue I have found so far.

I have attached a file it is Max2019 and uses Redshift. I have had the same issue with Vray.
You forgot to attach the file...

Most likely you're just forgetting a proper Mesh operator in the event you want to render.
(04-10-2021, 02:03 AM)tyFlow Wrote: You forgot to attach the file...

Most likely you're just forgetting a proper Mesh operator in the event you want to render.

Thanks for the reply if it were the mesh operator it would never render, this renders then randomly does not.

Attached Files
.max   TyFlowNotWorking.max (Size: 820 KB / Downloads: 164)
You've set your tyFlow object to be non-renderable.

Right click -> Object Properties -> Renderable is not checked.

For this type of setup, you should also be rendering as instances. Switch your Mesh operator to instances and then remember to enable the particle interface in the tyFlow Interfaces rollout.
(04-10-2021, 04:39 AM)tyFlow Wrote: You've set your tyFlow object to be non-renderable.

Right click -> Object Properties -> Renderable is not checked.

For this type of setup, you should also be rendering as instances. Switch your Mesh operator to instances and then remember to enable the particle interface in the tyFlow Interfaces rollout.

Thanks for this, I thought it was the older bug I used to have and I did not debug this properly so sorry for this.

I tried to reproduce the older bug I used to have and I was able to render A million particles with no problem so I guess the new updated Tyflow is fixed.

Thanks a lot and thank you again for creating such an amazing tool. Big Grin