tyflow crash + minidump
Hi Tyson,

please, we discuss earlier some crashes happened to me with tyflow + vray while rendering. Now it is little bit different. I can render tyflow without any problem, works well in IPR mode and so on. But when I stop render and continue working on a scene, when I change some parameter in tyflow whole max crash. I am sending minidump file. Can you please look at it if you find anything usefull here.

Thank you a lot.

Jirka

Attached Files
.zip   3dsmax_minidump.zip (Size: 1.45 MB / Downloads: 155)
Hi, would you be able to post the scene file? The crash is happening in a very bizarre place and I'd need the scene file (as well as general instructions on steps to reproduce) in order to test.

Does it occur if you do not use the IPR?
(05-11-2021, 02:35 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Hi, would you be able to post the scene file? The crash is happening in a very bizarre place and I'd need the scene file (as well as general instructions on steps to reproduce) in order to test.

Does it occur if you do not use the IPR?

Sure, here is the scene, but it is not scene related. I have a crash in every scene where tyflow is present. I can render it with production render or IPR without any problem, but when I try change some settings after the redner, max crash. And yes, I tried it now and I got crash after production render too, not only IPR.

I have a statement from Chaos Group:
All data need to be sent to the renderer and here is where things are breaking. V-Ray is waiting/collecting the data before the render start and for some reason, this process doesn't work as expected. Let us know if Tyson have any ideas, he can contact us directly if needed. 

Thank you a lot Tyson.

Attached Files
.zip   tyflow test.zip (Size: 68.54 KB / Downloads: 163)
Please, anything new?
Can you describe the exact steps necessary to reproduce the crash?

I loaded the file, hit render (VR 5U1), then changed some settings and no crash occurred. Repeated those steps a few times, still no crash. VR/tyFlow are used extensively together in many productions on a daily basis....so for a crash to occur on such a simple scene makes me think there are other factors at play.
Yes, you are right Tyson. For me scene doesnt matter, but there should be something, I got crash on everyscene with this steps: hit render, stop the render, change something in tyflow.

Chaos Group told me there find something related in waiting/loading something from tyflow, as I wrote earlier. Please can you contact someone from chaosgroup? I am not a programmer and really dont know where is a problem.

Thank you a lot.