Is there a way to make this in Tyflow? (Words arranged in correct position)
Question 
Hello,
I am trying to fill a 2d shape with random words, aligned in rows and possibly with the same space between them, like in the picture.
Once I have them aligned I want the words to appear randomly in time scaling from 0, but that is the easy part Sad

Obviously instead of real 3d words/ spline words they can be simply planes with different lengths as words lengths (then I will apply a texture on the planes or use their position to spawn real 3D text)

The problem is that I really cannot find a way to arrange them this way, is this even possible?
I tried spawning these rectangular shapes with Physical Shape OP locking all rotation and all position axis except for x, but it really doesn't work

Maybe the solution is evident but really I can't find it

I would really appreciate any help

Thank you guys in advance

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Instead of moving them apart with a PhysX operator, use a Fuse operator in Convex mode to remove overlapping elements and from there just spawn enough particles to fill the space.

Getting a perimeter which perfectly aligns with the outline of the letter is going to be trickier, but this should give you a good starting point at least.

Attached Files
.max   fillLetterWithText.max (Size: 720 KB / Downloads: 107)
(01-19-2022, 02:34 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Instead of moving them apart with a PhysX operator, use a Fuse operator in Convex mode to remove overlapping elements and from there just spawn enough particles to fill the space.

Getting a perimeter which perfectly aligns with the outline of the letter is going to be trickier, but this should give you a good starting point at least.

Sorry for the late answer, but thanks Tyson, I also discovered Fuse for the first time.
Congratulation for TyFlow PRO!