Can you add support for "point cloud" in tycache?
HI,Tyson!

I can't find the option to render particles in tycache. The first option in the "mesh" operator is the "point cloud" option, which can be rendered using the "krakakoa" renderer. Should the "point cloud" option be added to the tycache? Do you think it's feasible? (or I haven't found this option yet?)
Krakatoa should be able to read tyCache particles directly...just make sure you enabled the tyCache's particle interface and have checked the relevant option in Krakatoa to render particle systems.
(08-12-2022, 04:48 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Krakatoa should be able to read tyCache particles directly...just make sure you enabled the tyCache's particle interface and have checked the relevant option in Krakatoa to render particle systems.

I've tried all the methods you mentioned for a fee, but I still can't render them. This is the video I posted on Facebook, recording all my operations.
Facebook
Actually, come to think of it...I think I ran into this issue in the past and it's because Krak's supported particle systems are hard-wired and that's why it won't render tyFlow particles directly (I think that's why I offered the Point Cloud mode in the Mesh operator in the first place). I could be wrong about the details there but you're right, tyCache may not be renderable directly.

I'll make a note to add a point cloud mode as a workaround.