Depth of field physical camera - typreview
maybe there is a way that i am unaware of, but none of the settings seems to give me the dof from the physical camera in the typreview. works with the standard viewport capture.

Also when in performence mode and change the viewport setting to ambient occulsion. When i'm in typreview to use the viewport settings i made it doesn't include ambient occlusion. 

I know typreview it has it's own option for AO but i can't find a way to customize it, for example the radius or intensity of it.

Thanks!
You have to enable progressive refinement in tyPreview to get prog. refinement effects like DOF.
(09-21-2022, 03:59 PM)tyFlow Wrote: You have to enable progressive refinement in tyPreview to get prog. refinement effects like DOF.

Yeah i did have that checked as its the only way to use AO too. but it wasn't coming through I was set to performence, maybe it can't do it in that mode?
Hmm, there shouldn't be an issue with it in performance mode. If you can upload or send the file (stripped down) I can check what's up...