The latest version, free version,Qt interface parameter bar keyboard input error.
(02-12-2023, 07:01 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Can you try this:

Create a Notes operator and see if the numpad entry works in there....or create a Custom Properties operator and see if the numpad keys work in any of the 'channel' textbox.

Do normal number keys (the top row of numbers above all of the alphabetical keys) on the keyboard work?

Unfortunately I no longer have access to a working installation of Max 2018 (Autodesk doesn't support it anymore so I can't download it, and all I have is the SDK which I use to compile my plugins...but I don't actually have the installation of Max 2018 anymore)...so I can't test this issue directly...but it's odd that nobody else has reported it...so I'm trying to figure out if it's just something nobody else noticed, or an issue with your machine configuration.

Are you using non-English Windows or a non-standard keyboard configuration?

i have same problemĀ 
max 2018 and tyflow free new ver.
num pad 2,4,6,8,-,+,enter key are not working and copy and paste number is not working(if i try copy the number, paste event operator)
but in max number pad working well. only in tyflow and tyflow icons pannel not working.
plz how can i fix this?
is the problem solved? or is it still a problem?

Messages In This Thread
RE: The latest version, free version,Qt interface parameter bar keyboard input error. - by 3dartistej - 03-29-2023, 06:58 AM