two simultaneous retimer events result in position mismatch/offset
(06-06-2023, 03:02 AM)tyFlow Wrote: Well the retimer doesn't affect any colliders directly...likely what's happening is your retimer settings are at odds with the playback speed of whatever the "invisible" collider is (the collider you've added to the PhysX Collision operator). Ex: if your collider is the retimed hamburger, and you're also retiming the cheese after, the retiming is being doubled-up on the cheese relative to the hamburger.

You need to simulate everything at regular speed and then retime everything after, not sim #1, retime #1, sim #2, retime #2, etc.

I agree but how can i do that? Already simmed everything at normal speed. Then you activate retimer in each simulation and let them solve but as you know multiple sims are solved in order, not all at once from what i could see until now unless there's some other way of doing it. I even tried to disable all sims after normal speed simulation finished, activate retimer in each then enable all sims and let them solve again...but it doesn't matter...they have an order. Tyflow solves them one by one. Please try it in the file i've sent you and see if there's a way around it.

Messages In This Thread
RE: two simultaneous retimer events result in position mismatch/offset - by Paul_A2412 - 06-06-2023, 05:47 AM