The 'mesh' operator switch option
(09-24-2023, 11:07 PM)tyFlow Wrote: I’m not sure I understand the issue…

In more complex scenarios, Usually, there are dozens of events. However, when rendering the output, I need to render different events separately. At this time, I need to manually click to turn off this "Mesh" operator one by one (so that this event cannot be rendered). If there is an "ON/OFF" attribute in the "Mesh" operator attribute, the mesh operator can be turned off or on. Then, I can omit the repeated operation of clicking to turn off each operator

To invalidate an operator in tyflow, you can only click on the leftmost "icon" to make the operator ineffective. However, this efficiency is very low. If you add the "ON/OFF" attribute option in the operator's attribute panel, you can perform unified operations on the associated operators, so that the interrelated operators are uniformly closed. This efficiency is not higher than a single click on the left side of the operator!

For example, in the figure:
The events marked in red and yellow require different sequences to be output separately for later synthesis
At present, only one click on the "Mesh" icon on the far left can prevent this event from being rendered. This is very troublesome. At this time, the "Mesh" operator property can uniformly turn off the associated operators, which will be very convenient
Of course, this is only a practical application in rendering, such as "Force", "slow", "speed" These operators can be uniformly turned off or on

https://scontent-tpe1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t...e=6515A6A0

Messages In This Thread
The 'mesh' operator switch option - by cgdvs - 09-23-2023, 09:53 AM
RE: The 'mesh' operator switch option - by tyFlow - 09-24-2023, 11:07 PM
RE: The 'mesh' operator switch option - by cgdvs - 09-25-2023, 01:45 AM
RE: The 'mesh' operator switch option - by tyFlow - 09-25-2023, 02:15 AM
RE: The 'mesh' operator switch option - by cgdvs - 09-25-2023, 02:47 AM
RE: The 'mesh' operator switch option - by cgdvs - 09-25-2023, 07:29 AM
RE: The 'mesh' operator switch option - by tyFlow - 09-25-2023, 01:11 PM
RE: The 'mesh' operator switch option - by cgdvs - 09-26-2023, 12:36 AM
RE: The 'mesh' operator switch option - by tyFlow - 09-26-2023, 01:37 AM