Cloth Cuda Mass working in latest Versions?
(10-16-2023, 01:32 PM)tyFlow Wrote: The more sim steps you have, the fewer bind solver steps you need. The 100 steps is probably the culprit here...reduce to like...5 or 10. If your cloth is too stretchy, reduce the overall sim timestep rather than increasing the bind solver steps.

thx again for the fast reply and help Tyson!
Indeed i was discovering this right now!

It's very high dense cloth mesh, guess thats why it differs a bit.
I also think, regarding the high dense mesh, the values for stretch, shear and bend also differs a bit?
I'm trying to get the very fine wrinkles in the cloth but it feels CCCS is counteracting a bit.

But what about the mass? Why is it get dragged down so much?
At first i thought, there's so many cloth particles maybe their mass add up, but therefore is the setting "mass per cloth" right?
But it didn't change a thing.
Should i just lower Gravity? But doesn't that influence also how the cloth will cover the object? ie.e wrinkles and stuff?

(10-16-2023, 01:46 PM)olika3d Wrote:
(10-16-2023, 01:32 PM)tyFlow Wrote: The more sim steps you have, the fewer bind solver steps you need. The 100 steps is probably the culprit here...reduce to like...5 or 10. If your cloth is too stretchy, reduce the overall sim timestep rather than increasing the bind solver steps.

thx again for the fast reply and help Tyson!
Indeed i was discovering this right now!

It's very high dense cloth mesh, guess thats why it differs a bit.
I also think, regarding the high dense mesh, the values for stretch, shear and bend also differs a bit?
I'm trying to get the very fine wrinkles in the cloth but it feels CCCS is counteracting a bit.

But what about the mass? Why is it get dragged down so much?
At first i thought, there's so many cloth particles maybe their mass add up, but therefore is the setting "mass per cloth" right?
But it didn't change a thing.
Should i just lower Gravity? But doesn't that influence also how the cloth will cover the object? ie.e wrinkles and stuff?

okeey, we're talking 1/16 and upwards here! Cool
never been in that areas before but it's way better now

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloth Cuda Mass working in latest Versions? - by olika3d - 10-16-2023, 01:46 PM