TyDiffusion: AnimateDiff ControlNet Weight, etc.
Hello,
Is there a some kind of specific relation between ControlNet and AnimateDiff? I find, that ControlNet impact is completely different, when trying to generate an image vs animation. I understand, that AnimateDiff adds another layer to the whole generation, so the results will be different visually, but I'm talking specifically about ControlNet's impact. Currently I feel like ControlNet affects animation much stronger than the image, so to get somewhat similar results I need to reduce the ControlNet's weight and end step a lot. Is there some kind of specific relation or smth. like that? 
Generative AI is usually somewhat of a lottery anyways, but I find, that working directly in comfyUI I get more predictable results. Although custom my workflow is probably different from TyDiffusion. On this note- is there a way, to open (and maybe even edit) TyDiffusion workflows directly in ComfyUI web interface while having a separate ComfyUI on the same computer? Currently, if I try to open web interface from TyDiffusnion it just loads my workflow from standalone ComfyUI.

Messages In This Thread
TyDiffusion: AnimateDiff ControlNet Weight, etc. - by ISurg - 09-03-2024, 03:03 PM