tyMesher suggestions
First of all:

I friggin LOVE the tyMesher!! I was hopping it would come at some point, but I would have never thought it would come that fast...

I would also love to be able to exclude by groups and having a viewport/render resolution might be useful as well, although in its current form its already pretty fast and I´m not sure you´d actually need it.
Also the connecting smaller dots over wider distance would be interesting, so you could have thin tendrils without more particles.
In my first try I just used a resample op to close the gaps between smaller particles, but that changes the simulation at times and isn´t that easy to control (at least in my setup, might have to dig deeper there.).

A couple more suggestions:

1. You can pick several objects in the tyFlow (brilliant, wouldn´t even have thought of that), so it would be cool if you could set different settings for the radii of each object. Not sure if that makes sense from a programming PoV.

2. Not a suggestion, but rather a question...is the tyMesh compatible with Vraydisplacement? So cool though, that you can use all kinds of modifier on top.

Scratch the part about the render resolution. Thats totally there already....doh.

Messages In This Thread
tyMesher suggestions - by vklein - 06-24-2019, 08:38 PM
RE: tyMesher suggestions - by insertmesh - 06-25-2019, 10:29 AM
RE: tyMesher suggestions - by tyFlow - 06-25-2019, 05:31 PM
RE: tyMesher suggestions - by insertmesh - 06-25-2019, 07:37 PM
RE: tyMesher suggestions - by insertmesh - 06-28-2019, 02:46 PM
RE: tyMesher suggestions - by insertmesh - 07-05-2019, 07:35 AM
RE: tyMesher suggestions - by Eloi Andaluz - 07-07-2019, 03:57 PM