Few suggestions
Few suggestions: 
(probably, some of my suggestion will be already possible... sorry for that)

1)PhysX Collision operator
The extra tests conditions in this operator is awesome. However, I'd like one more (extra simple) test, if possible. Just the pure percentage amount of the particles (with variations), that goes into the next event.
I fracture object to 10 pieces, and I check they fragment further, when hitting the floor. However, I'd like to add extra condition that only percentage of particles are being transfered into the next event. So if I type 50%, only 5 fragments are being fragmented to smaller pieces in the next event. [/size][/color]

2) Playback realtime vs non realtime.
I need to switch constantly between the 2. When simulating, I go to non real time, when previewing, I like to look at realtime. Is it possible that I always stay on realtime, but have a simulation button ti just run simulation (if I run simulation in realtime, it's trying to skip frames - simulation is not accurate)

3) fragments morphing 
Now, this is a very tough one.  Big Grin It would be cool, if (somewhere in the future), you could fragment 2 objects (same amount of fragments), make fragments 1 to travel to fragments 2, and while traveling, morphing to fragments 2 shapes.
Here is some similar test I did in the past with Pflow (of course, fragments are not morphing)
https://youtu.be/Eb8cURzvEc8

Cheers!

Messages In This Thread
Few suggestions - by d4rk3lf - 04-06-2019, 10:32 AM
RE: Few suggestions - by tyFlow - 04-06-2019, 06:14 PM
RE: Few suggestions - by d4rk3lf - 04-06-2019, 06:40 PM
RE: Few suggestions - by tyFlow - 04-06-2019, 08:06 PM
RE: Few suggestions - by insertmesh - 04-06-2019, 10:33 PM
RE: Few suggestions - by d4rk3lf - 04-07-2019, 08:57 AM
RE: Few suggestions - by JayNL - 03-08-2021, 11:48 PM