tyCache particles do not render on render farm
Yes, tyCache object is also non-renderable. The problem is that I need to render tyFlow as a mesh particles to make affect in VRayDistanceTex map but particles should be invisible. How can I hide them if 'Renderable' parameter turns them off? If I make tyFlow or tyCache renderable and uncheck 'visible to camera' in properties they are still visible during render. 'Renderable' parameter shouldn't turn them off. Otherwise there are two switches to turn them off - by this parameter and in tyFlow main settings, what causing confusion and user error. And why does it work fine when I render locally if 'Renderable' parameter should turn off tyFlow during render? And another question is why everything works fine when I render frame range 600-1200 and doesn't work when I render 5000-5500? There is a lot of inconsistency what makes work with tyFlow very difficult. I really want to integrate tyFlow into my work process, but every time I try to use it even with the simple tasks I fail, and have to contact for help. Fortunately, your response is quick.

Messages In This Thread
RE: tyCache particles do not render on render farm - by Viper - 06-03-2021, 05:23 AM