tyCache particles do not render on render farm
Here is another example file with similar issue when tyFlow doesn't work for network render. In this setup I try to make vehicle wheel tracks on sandy ground. I ray cast tyFlow particles from center of wheel to ground where I spawn new particles in each frame. From these new particles I create spline, which I set to not renderable to hide from render. This spline I use as VRayDistanceTex objects to affect displacement map of the ground. I ray cast particles to hidden ground object, but render a copy of ground object with VRayDisplace modifier. This is to prevent circular reference (another strange behavior of tyFlow). My setup works fine when I render any frame locally. But as soon as I submit this file to render on render farm (even if render node is the same computer what used for local render) I have a problem. Some frames render fine, but most frames render with invisible ground by some reason, plus I have render errors on random frames. Here is the test file for review.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w420o28zxt3tml...8.rar?dl=0

Messages In This Thread
RE: tyCache particles do not render on render farm - by Viper - 07-10-2021, 01:15 AM