Cache Retime + Animated objects + tyflow _ Issue
(06-02-2022, 04:51 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Looks like you're trying to retime Shape operator animation....that seems to be what is jittering (since you can see the leaves themselves transform smoothly along the vine, it's only the deformations that are jittery). Currently tyCache doesn't do any subframe interpolation of deforming shapes during retimes.

If the particle count doesn't change (you don't birth leaves over time....only scale them up), you could put a Point Cache modifier on the leaves and retime them using the Point Cache playback graph, similar to how you'd retime a tyFlow using the graph method. Will that work with your setup?

Thanks for reply Tyson !!

Your approach might work,  but in my project I got to  to build  all kind of speed growth variations,  as an assets database,  which then needs to be shared across the team to  build individual scene layouts with individual timings.  

I thought that the tycache  would be the best since   each artist could individually animate the growth speed themselves. 

In my case I think than making a slow mo version of the animation would be better approach,  because I will bake enough samples in tycache and then speed up can be applied with no harm to animation integrity.

I hope we will get supersampling geo baking  implemented in the future  Wink

Thanks
Best
Chris

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cache Retime + Animated objects + tyflow _ Issue - by chriss3d - 06-03-2022, 08:33 AM