Control Influence of operators by Curve (ease in/out)
Thanks for your reply!
Yes I‘m thinking mainly about scale/rotation, speed and forces etc. – things that come into play with crowd simulation and single actors.
But also destruction processes (e.g. lowering binding between particles).
And Voronoi would start at zero cuts and end at the the full amount of cuts.

The idea is, that „zero“ means the same as if there was no operator and 100% is the standard.
Just like the transparency of an effect layer in aftereffects can be lowered and animated (but in this case only for the ease in/out). 
Maybe this makes sense for all animation related operators.

I have a lot to do with animation and there is of course always a gap between simulation (extreme testing with values to see what happens) and animation with keyframes.
I have used all settings in Tyflow, also in exchange with others.
I have also heard in paid tutorials from „mega“-experts, that this part is limited („interpolation“, „we are forced to leave the event with a time test“ etc.)
It’s not just my perception.

The great outstanding strength of Tyflow is, that it gives something between simulation and animation.
If you provide a bit more controls for animators, it would lead to new possibilities of integration.

And yes you can always use this cumbersome 3dsMax curve editor, but all readability of the flow is gone.
And as a Maya (since 3 years in Max, too) user I can’t use it really, it’s so bad in Max. (that’s another topic, but I know several Maya users who seitched only for Tyflow to Max, and believe it or not, I’m mostly better in Max than they are).

Maybe you just have this feedback in mind Smile
Sometimes there are tools, you didn’t know you need them until they were there Wink
I just remember a decade of discussion in zBrush, whether a Gizmo is needed for professional people. And now it’s there and unthinkable to have it not.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Control Influence of operators by Curve (ease in/out) - by Alexx31 - 08-09-2022, 08:17 AM