shape operator - edit parameter on multiple objects
(04-12-2019, 10:39 PM)tyFlow Wrote: You're using 100 different entries in the shape operator?

Why not just use a scale operator to do the work instead of manually setting each one? I'm confused...

I'm using almost 500 different shapes to be honest, on a 10K print of can with about 200000 droplets, 500 shapes are the bare minimum to remove repetition.

the way I do is that I have about 40/50 droplets in each category, round, flat, messy, irregular, and I would like to assign different frequency to each category, at the moment I have to do it 1 by one, but in forest pack for instance you can shift select a few objects and edit their property all at once. I know that there are more important things to do at the moment but it would be a nice feature to add in the future.

and btw, the load time to add them all is insanely fast, lest than a couple of seconds, not even frost can handle that many shape so easily.

Messages In This Thread
RE: shape operator - edit parameter on multiple objects - by burakumincgi - 04-15-2019, 03:13 PM