016097 Crashes this scene on playback
(11-28-2020, 09:25 PM)tyFlow Wrote: Are you doing anything weird with your max instance? Manually setting processor affinity or anything like that? Running Max in a VM instance? The fact that it's crashing in very simple scenes is indicative of a bigger problem, not necessarily related to tyFlow.

No, nothing weird at all. And I just finished a massive project with TyFlow in every single scene and had a very stable working situation, since September when I got this new Boxx maybe I had Max crash maybe ten times and I've been at it 8 to 12 hours a day. The problem is this new version 16097 on this new machine during viewport playback.

But, I have been opening up my old scenes from this big COVID19 project with 16097, I play them back with no problem. These are some big scenes as well. 
The crash so far as I can tell are with newly created scenes in 16097 or scenes edited with 16097. 

Was wondering if its something with the caching but I disabled the cache and it played longer but still crashed.  
I did take a crashing scene and was able to make a TyCache that plays back fine. 

Taking a scene that I made in 16097 and loading it up in 16096 will always play fine. 

Andy

Messages In This Thread
RE: 016097 Crashes this scene on playback - by AndyMurdock - 11-28-2020, 10:59 PM